What is the goal of creating a website?
Use CTA multiple times
- The CTA is located below the last paragraph of the article. It provides readers with a great connection point for those who wish to learn more about the topic.
- It encourages readers to click through to the brand’s solutions page.
- Readers can move to the consideration stage when they reach the solutions page.
Stop using longer text
- Adding a blog section is a must
- Adding FAQs
- Adding Statistics
- Adding Case Studies
- Add Featured Projects
- Use cookie bot
Here are the few steps that you will need to focus on after creating a website:
Keyword research is the practice of finding relevant search terms for optimizing meta tags, alt tags, and page content. This is the most essential SEO task by which famous words and phrases are identified.
If you have a new website, you must focus on implementing long-tail search phrases in your page content. Keyword Research is the first step to optimizing the website for such keywords. With this, we can find out how much Demand for a Particular Keyword is in the market and how much competition we have to face to optimize our Blog post or service page for that Keyword.
Meta Tags Optimization
Meta tags optimization is the practice of optimizing meta tags with business-focused keywords.
Here are the types of meta tags that can be used in SEO:
- Page Title
- Meta Description
- Image Alt Text
- Canonical Tags
- Heading Tags (h1, h2, h3, h4, h5)
Optimizing your page content is the next important step that will decide your search engine rankings.
Here are the steps that can be used in optimizing your content:
- Always place heading and subtitle tags because Googlebot will index and crawl these factors.
- Add a few lines of relevant description that will justify your page topic.
- Add the image alt tag in your images so that the Google bot will know what your image described.
- Add a clear call to action tabs
- Build great page authority by adding SEO-friendly content.
- Leverage social signals by sharing more on social media
- Interlink your web pages to increase dwell time.
- Add Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) to lower your bounce rate.
- Embedding videos and images will increase trust flow.
Backlinks (incoming links) play a significant role in ranking your site and increasing organic traffic.
How to build backlinks
Building quality backlinks without planning will fail your end goal. Here are the types of backlinks you can build to achieve results.
Never create low-quality or spammy backlinks.
Always check the domain authority and spam score before making a submission. The domain score of these sites can be more than 20, and the spam score will always be zero.
Types of activities for building quality backlinks
- Business Directory Submissions
- Profile Creation
- Social Bookmarking
- Guest Posting
- Press Release Submission
- Social Bookmarking
- Infographic Submission
- Video Submission
- Image Submission
- Pdf Submission
- Slides Creation
- Social Media Outreach
- Discussion on Forums